Coming in as the #2 search engine, it's worth ensuring that your practice is well represented on Bing. Though it pales in comparison to the business listings and options offered by the Google powerhouse, you want to make sure that your practice information is correct wherever your clients are searching. Other benefits? It's free, quick to setup, and requires little to no maintenance. Establishing a Bing Places for Business profile is simple, and gives you control over the practice information (hours/address/contact info), as well as giving you control to add practice logos and photos. In 15 minutes, you can scratch this off the to-do list of getting your practice found online. Scroll to the bottom of this tutorial for step-by-step screenshots!
1. Visit www.bingplaces.com and click “Get Started."
2. Search for your business via name, phone number or address.
3. Verify their result, and then click “Claim and edit details.”
4. You’ll need to sign up for Bing Places using an existing account, or you can create one.
5. Verify/update basic info. You’ll need:
6. Click “Next” to enter Category Information. In this area, you’ll need to enter your:
8. Click next to add up to 10 photos of your business.
11. Once verified, you’ll receive an email to confirm that your listing is complete and live on Bing.com!