Testimonials & Reviews
- Dr. Caitlin DeWilde's SocialDVM is a must have for your veterinary websites and social media. She knows the veterinary field inside and out and her work is current, edgy, and speaks to a broad audience. She makes you look good, your clinic look amazing, and teaches you along the way. You won't feel like a social media idiot after she assists you step by step to bring your social media presence up to date and sets you on the path to self maintenance. Attend her lectures or hire her--you will not be disappointed! --Dr. Karen Bradley, Dr.KarenBradley.com, Past President, Women's Veterinary Leadership Development Initiative
- Social DVM helped me grow my Facebook page to over 2,000 followers! I feel like we are now much more engaged with our clients and they now look to us as a local resource for all things pet related. --Marcy Hammerle, DVM, DABVP (canine and feline), The Pet Doctor, Inc.
- “Caitlin has her fingers on the pulse of the veterinary profession. She possesses exceptional insight into online and virtual communication strategies that work.” --Dr. Stacy Pritt, President, Women's Veterinary Leadership Development Initiative
- "In 18 months, we went from having NO online presence at all to having an active 425+ followers, and nearly 6000 people seeing our photos, info and content each week. The Social DVM has made my practice more accessible and more connected to clients new and old alike. " --Dr. Donald Griese, Owner, My Vet Animal Clinic
- "The Social DVM has made maintaining our reviews and social media so easy. I especially like the prompt response time." -- Diane Ehlers, Practice Manager, Four Paws Animal Hospital
- "As a busy practice owner, I didn't have the time or staff to manage our social media and online presence. I knew that it was an important way to connect with our clients, so we turned to Dr. DeWilde with The Social DVM. The content now on our social media sites is creative, engaging and medically appropriate." --Dr. Bill Armon, Owner, High Ridge Animal Hospital
- "Thank you for making St. Louis Veterinary Center’s social media pages into something stellar! We never had the time to spruce things up, but The Social DVM has provided much needed guidance and expertise has vastly helped our business. Our clients LOVE participating, sending in photos and commenting on our educational posts. I truly feel like The Social DVM has improved our relationships with our clients and their furry companions." --Lindsay Reber, Office Manager, St. Louis Veterinary Center