Coming in as the #2 search engine, it's worth ensuring that your practice is well represented on Bing. Though it pales in comparison to the business listings and options offered by the Google powerhouse, you want to make sure that your practice information is correct wherever your clients are searching. Other benefits? It's free, quick to set up- even integrating with and pulling your already-established Google Business profile, and requires little to no maintenance.
Establishing a Bing Places for Business profile is simple, and gives you control over the practice information (hours/address/contact info), as well as giving you control to add practice logos and photos. In 15 minutes, you can scratch this off the to-do list of getting your practice found online.
1. Visit www.bingplaces.com and click “New User."
2. The next screen will prompt you to add or improve your business listing via two options: a) Import your business from Google Business profile or b) claim or add your business manually.
3. Select your choice and follow the on-screen prompts.
4. You’ll be prompted to sign up for a Bing Places account via Google, Facebook, Microsoft or your email.
5. Review and update your information to ensure its accuracy! Pay particular attention to your contact information, hours and photos.
Voila! Your Bing Places account is complete. You’ll receive the occasional email or Facebook message (based on your preferences) to update your account, particularly around unusual or holiday hours. Otherwise, your profile doesn’t need maintenance as it doesn’t collect reviews like Google and Yelp do. Update it occasionally with new photos to showcase the best of your brand, and relax knowing your practice is well represented online!
For more info, check out the latest from Bing or send us an email!
-The Social DVM Team